We have a lot of experience, since the company started in 1997, of environmental assessments for all types of developments, covering all aspects of noise and vibration issues. Most Planning Applications, even at outline stage, require discussions with local authorities about the technical issues, and usually require an independent acoustic consultants’ noise report.
We undertake noise surveys, discuss the options available with the management and design team and then produce a report containing advice and recommendations to resolve any noise issues. This may be a report for typical background noise level, and to assess the feasibility of the project with regard to any noise and vibration criteria.
There are also many technical requirements and conditions on noise set by the local authority, together with statutory noise guidelines, and these need detailed professional independent advice to be resolved successfully.
Our professional surveys and reports are comprehensive, and with detailed design recommendations to enable developers to gain full Planning Permission. We provide professional technical advice to the design team with architects, consultant planners, solicitors and project managers, throughout the duration of the project from start to finish.
We undertake regular compliance monitoring, and organise all completion tests to finally clear any planning conditions or restrictions to use. We have a high success rate of achieving planning permission in difficult and sensitive situations.
Mr Old Bob - Inkflood
• Noise surveys and reports
• Professional, qualified and experienced
• Initial Feasibility, pre-purchase Assessments
• Full environmental assessments
• Reports to gain full Planning Permission
• PPG24, and Government guidance Planning
• Comprehensive, detailed, clear noise reports
• Liaise with local authority noise team, planning
BACK TO SERVICES
Luxury apartments Hackney London
• Software modelling, noise prediction, mapping
• Software modelling for construction details
• Assist the design team, planners, architects
• Regular site monitoring for noise and vibration
• Large residential developments
• Developments in sensitive areas,
• Land near Railway lines or industrial sites
• High success rate, achieve Planning Permission
Helpful and professional…
he saved us money...
the final results amazing ... ..
we have used his firm on
other projects as well.
Sarb Singh, Director
Delco Developments Ltd.
(Luxury apartments Hackney London)
Input from Shaun Murkett
Acoustics was essential, .. trusted
by the authority; … experienced, .. professional…good reports.
I have no hesitation recommending him.
Jonathan Phillips, Planning Partner,