We have many years of experience of industrial noise issues, since the company started in 1997, from solving particular noise problems to large scale environmental assessments for noise and vibration. We undertake noise surveys, and then produce a report containing advice and recommendations to resolve any noise issues.
We provide noise reports that clear planning permission conditions for air conditioning and ventilation, and extract plant for restaurants and bars, hotels and offices. We undertake noise and vibration surveys to identify unknown and problematic noise and vibration sources in industrial, commercial, and also residential premises.
There are also many technical requirements and conditions on noise and vibration set by the Local Authority, together with statutory noise guidelines, and we provide the detailed professional independent advice to clear these issues successfully.
We cover large demolition and construction projects, from initial environmental assessments concerning noise and vibration requirements, through to long term noise and vibration monitoring on site. We prepare and issue Section 61 notices to keep the project on the timetable and to enable the project managers the flexibility of better working hours. We organise all final sound and vibration completion tests, to clear all outstanding planning conditions, and gain final approval from Local Authorities and official organisations.
Mr Old Bob - Inkflood
BACK TO SERVICES
Marks and Spencer Kings Road London
Marks and Spencer Brixton London
I wanted to thank you for
the professional way you dealt with
our acoustic issues... and your report
was issued within the tight timescale.
Your report was concise and accurate ...
I would have no hesitation employing
your company on the next scheme.
Shaun Child - Associate
Keith Mahoney, Head of Logistics
Marks and Spencer
The comprehensive insight provided by the
Kings Road report carried out by Shaun Murkett Acoustic Consultants.... that made up the overall noise issue... and deliver a comprehensive noise reduction package.
• Noise Surveys and Reports
• Professional, qualified and experienced
• Quick turnaround of reports
• All types of industrial noise and vibration issues
• Initial assessment surveys
• Noise mapping and modelling
• Demolition and construction noise to BS 5228
• Long term monitoring of noise and vibration
• Section 61 applications to prevent loss of work hours
• Solving particular industrial noise problems
• Noise surveys British Standards BS 8233, BS 4142
• Vibration surveys British Standard BS 6472
• Clearing planning restrictions near railway lines
• Industrial Noise at Work assessments.
• High success rate