Shaun Murkett ...
efficiently made many noise surveys
for us; he is widely experienced and
professional, and understands perfectly
the requirements ... His reports were
very thorough and comprehensive,
and essential for us to win the case.
I would recommend him
Mr Old Bob - Inkflood
Studio Spaces licence application Wapping
BACK TO SERVICES
Netil 360 Roof Space
From our extensive experience over many years of noise issues with entertainment venues such as bars, clubs, restaurants and performance spaces, we now offer a full Licensing service for of all types of licence issues and applications. This ranges from variation applications for later hours, increase areas, to full premises licence applications for new venues. We also assist with all planning issues and applications for licenced premises.
Shaun Murkett, the Principle Consultant, is an experienced and qualified professional Licensing Agent and an Associate Member of the Institute of Licensing.
We liaise effectively with the local authority Noise and Licensing teams, Police and other Local Government Authorities to ease the application process through, from start to finish. We organise all the official paperwork, submit the application documents, and represent clients in the licence hearings, in a professional, qualified, and successful way.
We have successfully managed to obtain many new premises licences and variations for later hours in difficult circumstances, for instance ‘Special Policy Areas’ and ‘Saturation Zones’.
• Noise surveys and reports
• Professional, qualified, experienced
• Feasibility and investigation licensing issues
• Associate member of Institute of licencing
• Later hours variation applications
• New premises licence applications
• Extension of area and capacity variations
• Temporary Event Notices, ‘TENS’
Studio Spaces application Shoreditch
• Temporary licences for events and festivals
• Assisting clients on closure orders
• Assisting clients facing review procedures
• Liaise Local Authority Noise, Licensing Teams
• Liaise with Police and other authorities
• Organise papers for licensing applications
• Dispersal policies and noise management plans
• Well known to most local authorities in London.
• High success rate of obtaining licences
Shaun Murkett Acoustics are excellent;... Shaun was very professional and confident... always gets good results; strongly recommended.
Trevor Standen - Head of Planning
Radcliffes Le Brasseur LLP Solicitors
Studio Spaces, Shoreditch