We have a lot of experience of individual sound proofing design for residential projects, offices and commercial premises. This can range from individual residential neighbour noise issues to full scale sound improvement in offices and commercial premises, from resolving “poor acoustics” to privacy and external noise issues.
On the Noise Survey we accurately measure the noise levels, analyse the results, consider and discuss the options, and then compile a professional report with clear recommendations. The comprehensive reports are sufficient for an architect or builder to install and achieve the required sound performance levels, for each different situation.
Mr Old Bob - Inkflood
• Noise surveys and reports
• Professional, qualified, experienced
• Investigations, identify noise issues
• Practical designs, architects, builders
• Clear recommendations
• Liaise design team
• Cost effective options
• High success rate
BACK TO SERVICES
• Residential refurbishment, improvements
• Commercial privacy issues, improvements.
• Home owners, landlords, commercial
• Private Residents
• Restaurants, bars, theatres, clubs, cinemas
• Reducing traffic and external noise
• Reducing noise from neighbours
• Schools, leisure complexes, gym
The Driver Bar Kings Cross
Shaun Murkett Acoustics
have a good engineering background and he understands the industry. He is professional and well experienced, and his reports are good. I can thoroughly recommend them.
Architect and Director Studio Y2.
(Heartcore St Johns Wood)
Shaun Murkett and his team have worked on many projects for us and the technical advice and reports are always professional, comprehensive and very helpful.
He is highly recommended.
Zahra Aziz-saffar -Architect,
Ayad Al Tuhafi Architects.
Shaun is always professional,
and very helpful; he is highly recomended.
Billy Reilly - Owner